Assistance Request for:

The person responsible for this form has provided the following contact information:

Thank you for reaching our to TRU World. For international student services, VISA, Study Permit extension or housing related requests, please email; for course registration, online letter requests, program deferral and other admission related requests, please email for undergraduate programs or for graduate programs. If you do not have a TRU ID yet, please email